535 Portrush Road
Glenunga SA 5064
...or book over the phone:
(08) 8338 5885

Work Cover

Most of our doctors deal with work-related injuries. If you sustain a work-related injury, notify your employer, and speak to a doctor immediately for advice and a Return to Work certificate. You may have to pay for the first WorkCover consult, but this is reimbursed to you once your claim is approved. Your insurer will give you a WorkCover claim number and a case manager – you will need these details to provide to your doctor.

Your WorkCover doctor completes the Return to Work certificate for you – this outlines the duties that you can/cannot perform at work and anything that can help your recovery. The Return to Work certificate is also used to communicate your WorkCover case with your insurer, employer, and other health professionals involved. The Return to Work Certificate has to be updated by your nominated WorkCover doctor regularly until you are fit to go back to pre-injury duties – this means you should follow up with the same doctor for WorkCover appointments.

For further enquiries and appointments, please call Glenunga Medical Centre (08) 8338 5885.

Translate »